ArI nIeW
Tuesday 25 October 2011 • Tuesday, October 25, 2011 • 0 comments
Hyep n assalamualaikum


dikesempatan nie ..
saia ingin ucapkn 
selamat mnyambut ari deepavali ..
kpd semua kngkwn saia
yg beagme hindu ..


hehehe
now let's start our story
oppsss !! not our , but mine
hehehe i'm sorry


urmmm today I want to story to 
all of u about today


firstly , today me n my mama
was bake some cake
for uor neighbour


me n my mama
was bake choco cake
with some chocolate chip
urmmm that's yummy


n then , today
me n my fwen go to school ..
to take PMR certificate


what a shamed..
at school , to many brothers n sisters
to study group ..!!
huhuhuhuhu ^.^


at 1.15 p.m
I've to take my younger brother from school
since my school off
so I've to sent n take my younger to/from school
that was so tired


n then , I've to go to caltex
to motorcycle oil content
for ur ifo , I don't take license yet
altough , me was old enough
hahaha ^.^


after , I take my younger brother from school
i was just sit quietly in my bedroom
with do some work .. like make a star from a piece of paper
huhuuhuhuhu ^.^v


for tonight
me n my family was go to stadium
to see my papa play badminton
with his fwen


n now
me .. jus sit on stage n play lappy
my younger brother , akim .. play my mama's phone
my younger brother , mimin .. read a book
my mama, copy a recipe ..
n my papa , of coz play a badminton


for tomorrow
I've a date
with my bestfwen
tomorrow her fmily do small bday party
for her younger brother
so maybe tonight or tomorrow
I'll go to shop for buy bday present


hehehe ^.^v
i got to go
n soei if my english was bad
at least I'm trying
to speak in english
despite relatively severe
hahahaha ..! bubye2 ..
i got to go now ..
see u soon
maybe tomorrow 
I'll do a new entry
bubye
assalamualaikum
n goodnight
hehehehe

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Hyepp ! Assalamualaikum semua ! Name : Nad ! Status : My heart Is Taken By Someone ^,^v
Credits ♥

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: NurNadhirah